Our guidelines for attending our services:
• Everyone must wear a face mask during services. We will have some available in the foyer for members/guests who attend the services.
• We will not be holding hands during prayers for safety reasons.
• We will sanitize the pews and common church areas before the services.
• We will have hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes on hand in the foyer for those arriving at or attending the services.
• We will use no-contact digital thermometers with skilled personnel taking temperatures of those arriving at the service.
We will kindly ask those with higher than normal temps to quarantine themselves at home or in their automobiles to assist in not potentially spreading disease to those who do not have high temps.
• We will post signs instructing members/guests to observe the designated entrance and exit to the sanctuary. The tithes and offerings will be collected in a basket next to the attendant in the foyer of the church.
• We will ask our members/guests to sit only on the designated pews (every other pew) to meet social distancing guidelines. We will seat entire immediate family members together and ask those others to sit at least 6 feet away from another person or group.
• Members and guests are asked not to congregate after the services.